Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) are increasingly popular for different reasons. For instance, they allow companies to enter a new business sector and have an established presence in a relatively short lapse of time. This allows them to rapidly have a client base, set up a distribution channel as well as have access to production capacities. M&A are strategic decisions that allow companies to attain a critical size and benefit of economies of scale when market share, growth and timing are of essence.
At Nexia Baker & Arenson, our diverse team of professionals have significant experience and expertise in both the buying and selling sides of transactions in a wide range of industries. We assist our clients in the transaction process which can be a merger, acquisition or setting–up of joint ventures through the management of key aspects such as legal, tax and accounting and through proper planning.
We can provide the following services:
- Identification and evaluation of a potential strategic partner
- Carry out the due diligence of a target company
- Provide professional share valuations
- Advise of the Legal, Tax and accounting aspects
- Help in connecting interested parties
- Advise on payments options available
- Help in the post-acquisition integration strategies
Our team will not only provide the necessary professional advice of an M&As but will manage the regulatory requirements, post-acquisition restructuring and business optimisation